 Technic / 10731
Re: MOC - Small Pneumatic Biped Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
Even with four easy switches, I still found that it took a lot of pressure to
flip the switches.  So I ganged two pistons per switch, this made things work
better.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120003.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120004.jpg
PLMKWYT

Kevin

Oh my goodness! That is increadible! Wow, I just can't believe it.
That must have been one tough cookie to break!

Thanks Eric.  I'm keeping that one for BrickFest. It took me two days to create.
It helps to have made a few walkers before...

May the Walker Maddness never stop!

Well, the next step is to try to make it *smaller* :^)

Kevin