 Technic / 10730
Re: MOC - Small Pneumatic Biped Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:58:30 GMT

Even with four easy switches, I still found that it took a lot of pressure to
flip the switches.  So I ganged two pistons per switch, this made things work
better.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120003.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pendmatic/p6120004.jpg
PLMKWYT

Kevin

Oh my goodness! That is increadible! Wow, I just can't believe it.
That must have been one tough cookie to break!

May the Walker Maddness never stop!