 Star Wars / 719
  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36e56951.20687535@l...et.com>... (...) Very true. The original Y-Wing was a two seater. However, there is a single-seat varient called the Longprobe. Relevant text from The Star Wars Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Bright spot...NJ

I believe you may be right about who gets them last as you live farther away from CT than most. However, NJ is the worst state in the US when it comes to getting something new. Ever wonder why everyone always pokes fun at NJ? Its because it sucks (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Bright spot...NJ

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:28:10 GMT, Jason Fabisch uttered the following profundities... (...) And mine, too. I lived there for 12 years, and it was horrible. If you remember that horrible film, "Desperately Seeking Susan," one of the comments (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)