 Star Wars / 17710
Re: WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   More than a year has passed when I left this unfinished, and for the past two months I’ve been able to finally scrounge up the parts to continue the work. The engines and the guns would stay with minor mods but the bridge and the hull have been redesigned.

AC

Do you have any pictures of the overall shape of the ship. I’m trying to put together what it looks like as a whole. even if its not done yet so I can get a feel for what the finished design will be.

Steve