 Star Wars / 17563

WIP: Unnamed Minifig Scale Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:20:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is not an official SW starship, though some design elements were derived from the Venator. It’s more of an escort/attack cruiser much smaller in size but fast, deadly and deploys frontline clonetroopers. The light gray with dark gray and dark red markings signifies Republic colors during ROTS and beyond. Built in minifig scale with a cargo hold for troop deployment, more weaponry to be built on the sides and one of three engines shown. The command center/bridge has just been completed.

AC

WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework