 Star Wars / 17700
WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:15:43 GMT

More than a year has passed when I left this unfinished, and for the past two months I’ve been able to finally scrounge up the parts to continue the work. The engines and the guns would stay with minor mods but the bridge and the hull have been redesigned.

AC