 Star Wars / 17613
17612  |  17614
Subject:
That's no heart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:14:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In preparation for valentines day next week I built this:

The intention is to print it out and turn it into a card for my geeky other half. I think I’m safe showing you lot as I’m pretty sure she peruses neither Lugnet or Brickshelf :)

I had originally intended to build a bunch of Lego roses, but as I sat there staring at the bin of red bricks inspiration struck, “I know I’ll build a deathstar in the shape of a heart!” I’m hoping she doesn’t try and read too much into the symbolism of it, as quite frankly not much thought went into that side of things.

Was a really fun build, lots if snot and half stud aligned sections.

Cheers Tim