 Star Wars / 17484
17483  |  17485
Subject:
Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:39:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello altogether!

It’s again Chris from Germany. I have something little to present here. It’s a micro version of the Star Destroyer. It is quite recognizable for its size and only has 22 parts!

Build your personal Pocket Star Destroyer! ;-)

http://bricks.highadmiral.de/minis/star-destroyer-micro/star-destroyer-micro.htm

Instructions will be available on BS as soon as they release an update (see link on homepage). Probably you won’t need instructions for this one anyway. ;-)

Have a nice week-end!

Chris

Star Wars Mini Models

by Christopher Deck