 Star Wars / 17483
Re: Fixed website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 04:21:32 GMT

Very Good improvement. I'd even say you could compress more. I relly like the
Prime, nice transforming there.

Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Stephen Pakbaz wrote:
Hello again,

I recently launched my new website containing a few space mocs and my new
original transformer.  Although I try to make my pages as visitor friendly as
possible I realized that many of the images were a lot bigger than most people
would like them to be for quick viewing.

"I've never encountered anything that couldn't be modeled out of Lego"
    - Stephen Pakbaz