 Space / 39070
    Fixed website —Stephen Pakbaz
   Hello again, I recently launched my new website containing a few space mocs and my new original transformer. Although I try to make my pages as visitor friendly as possible I realized that many of the images were a lot bigger than most people would (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Fixed website —Kyle Keppler
   Very Good improvement. I'd even say you could compress more. I relly like the Prime, nice transforming there. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)