 Star Wars / 17484
    Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket! —Christopher Deck
   Hello altogether! It's again Chris from Germany. I have something little to present here. It's a micro version of the Star Destroyer. It is quite recognizable for its size and only has 22 parts! Build your personal Pocket Star Destroyer! ;-) (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

        Instructions now online —Christopher Deck
     Hello again! The instructions (if needed at all ;-) ) are now available in my small instructions library at Brickshelf. Take this link: (URL) See you around, Chris (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket! —Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) Wow. Fabulous. (Here's one even *I* can build fast!) -Suz (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)