 Star Wars / 1393
Re: Episode 1 Legos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:37:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonas Marcho writes:
The guy in the bottom right-hand cornor of the Naboo Swamp is holding some
sortof green stick, and I am pretty sure that it's Jarr-Jarr. In the center
you can see a green glowing end of a lightsaber. Gui-Gon Jinn uses the green
lightsaber while Obi-Wan uses a blue one.

Um.. that "green stick" is a vine.  ;)  This is a super-cool set!  Look at all
the brown, Green, and Clear Pieces!!  And four Dark Gray 4L Bars!!  Shweet!!

Jeff, who is floating in a cloud of joy!  ;)

P.S.  Who needs drugs?  I'm high on adrenaline!  ;)  Now, let's see if I can
get some sleep.  ;)