 Star Wars / 1365

RE: Episode 1 Legos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:38:43 GMT

How do you know which characters are in this set? Did I miss the link
someone posted the picture of the Naboo Swamp set?  The only picture I know
of is the one on www.LEGO.com that is being revealed in pieces, and it
doesn't show enough to determine much of anything.

Ben Gatrelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Marcho [SMTP:BolaHead@msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 1999 3:25 AM
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Episode 1 Legos...

Naboo Swamp - it's cheap, and you end up with a STAP Droid, Qui-Gon Jinn,
and
Jarr-Jarr Binks. I'd get one for sure.

Re: Episode 1 Legos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:29:33 GMT

You see, I know that's a STAP droid as do we all. The reason I know it's Jarr-
Jarr and Qui-Gon is this: Gui-Gon exlusively uses a green lightsaber, and
that's Jarr-Jarr's torso you see. I can tell because it matches the one he is
wearing in the Gungan Sub set.

Re: Episode 1 Legos...