 Star Wars / 1374
Re: Episode 1 Legos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonas Marcho writes:
You see, I know that's a STAP droid as do we all. The reason I know it's Jarr-
Jarr and Qui-Gon is this: Gui-Gon exclusively uses a green lightsaber, and
that's Jarr-Jarr's torso you see.

Really?  I thought the droid in the upper pic was a Battle Droid.  And I
noticed only the bottom of a single fig holding something like a green pole,
not a translucent lightsaber.

I can tell because it matches the one he is
wearing in the Gungan Sub set.

Then you've got better eyesight than me.  The figs in the Gungan looked
indistinguishably blurry from my point of view;)

Regs,
-Chris-