 Space / 9760
  Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer

(...) Trevor, the reason I stated that I did not like the names that he used was that I was going to name other space craft in my fleet after those names and that it would either appear as confusing to people or the fact that I stole the names of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes: snip (...) snip (...) Unless someone has offically copyrighted something, then anyone is free to use the same name as someone else. Especially since all of this is supposed to be for having fun and not for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer

(...) Copyright is for creative works such as pictures of the spacecraft, text describing them, etc. Copyright is automatic, and need not be "officially" done - this post is copyrightten by me, even if I don't say it. However registering a copyright (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes: <snip> (...) Sooooo, let me get this right. What you're saying is: You have not made the space craft that you are refering to, and they are not in LDRAW, but you are trying to tell people not to use names for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - The Galaxy Enforcer

(...) I have actually built the space craft but I do not have a scanner and some of the pieces, due to insensitive relatives, have been broken and I am fixing to get a job to buy replacement pieces and in the meantime, I was working to build some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)