 Space / 9289
Re: Feedback please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
C'mon guys, I made a post the other day about my site's update and only one
person replied. Can you please go on over to

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Sorry Zacman.. I kinda was busy, but I did stop by this morning.

Good news: I think it looks good.. you've obviously put thought into a
functional layout and the visualness of it is nice. The site has a unified
feel to it. I'm partial to green links too :) and your MOC's look great!

Bad news: Maybe this isn't what you want to hear, but it's something that
I've noticed (and need to do more of myself): every page should have a
picture, even if it's a few thumbnails. For each page that introduces a
major subject, I would have the pix of your stuff as thumbnails which are
preferrable to no pix at all.

I know that certain things fall under a general category and you wanna make
sure ppl know stuff about what they're going to view, but to be honest I
think most ppl skip over that and go straight for the pix, or lose interest
if they think that they won't be seeing lots of pix. I confess I usually
read the text if I like the picture I'm seeing.

Given that bit of jabber from me, keep going because it looks like you'll
have lots of good stuff to see and probably more to come  :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, early Star Trek aliens were made of spamcake masks.