 Space / 9281
Re: Feedback please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
C'mon guys, I made a post the other day about my site's update and only one
person replied. Can you please go on over to

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Check it out and tell me what you think, what it might need, etc.

thanks,

ZaC Soden

Everything looks great. The only problem I ran into was the mouse-over
function. It would try to load the picture, but couldn't find it. You might
want to double-check the links...

BTW, I did see your last message, I just never had the chance to reply.
Sometimes in this group you need to be persistant if you want feedback.  :-)

-Duane