 Space / 7042
Re: Two new MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:23:13 GMT

Bryan Hodges wrote:

I've uploaded some pictures of two new MOCS to my brickshelf account.

The first is a heavy fighter called The Obsidian Claw.  I actually built
this one about a year ago but I never bothered to take pictures until just
recently.  I also MLCadded it so there are several POV renderings of it as
well.  The dat file will be available soon.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Claw/

Cool! Very stealthy. =)

The second MOC is actually a minifigure with a flame thrower backpack.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Flambe/

I like its interesting design. What is that 1x2 tile on the back from?
Aquazone?

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/lego