 Space / 7043
7042  |  7044
Subject:
Arca - New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:45:04 GMT

This is my first MOC.

i build arca with my few pieces (i have only about 30 sets), because of that
i can't put the right colors (the .dat file is equal to the real ship).

i search for ideas to complete the interior of the ship and also some new
ideias for a new airlock on the backwards (i hate the one i've made).

the second airlock on the backwards (the botton one) is the door to the
escape pod.

the landing gear i copy from a ship by the mark sandlin.

for the .mpd file, please e-mail me.

and of course i would like to hear your comments

thanks
lbaixinho