 Space / 7050
Re: Arca - New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Luis Baixinho at lbaixinho@softhome.net wrote:

This is my first MOC.

i build arca with my few pieces (i have only about 30 sets), because of that
i can't put the right colors (the .dat file is equal to the real ship).

i search for ideas to complete the interior of the ship and also some new
ideias for a new airlock on the backwards (i hate the one i've made).

the second airlock on the backwards (the botton one) is the door to the
escape pod.

the landing gear i copy from a ship by the mark sandlin.

for the .mpd file, please e-mail me.

and of course i would like to hear your comments

thanks
lbaixinho

It's an interesting design. What is its mission? It looks like an
exploration ship. Lots of room inside for equipment.

I would assume that since the directory is named "Arca Medium Freighter"
that it is, well, a medium freighter.  Come on Admiral Muffin Head, missing
the little details are you?  I think the Spamcake is starting to affect your
brain waves.  :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com