 Space / 7049
7048  |  7050
Subject:
Congrats Kyle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:25:33 GMT

I don't normally frequent the main LUGNet page so this may be a little late
in coming, but I happened to see that you got CLSotW. Congratulations!

I haven't been to your site in quite a while. You've done a lot with it
since the last time I was there. I like the layout and navigation (as well
as the models). I just thought I would stop and do a little ego stroking
this morning :-)

Once again, congrats.

-Duane