 Space / 6980
Subject:
Two new MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:35:23 GMT

I've uploaded some pictures of two new MOCS to my brickshelf account.

The first is a heavy fighter called The Obsidian Claw.  I actually built
this one about a year ago but I never bothered to take pictures until just
recently.  I also MLCadded it so there are several POV renderings of it as
well.  The dat file will be available soon.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Claw/

The second MOC is actually a minifigure with a flame thrower backpack.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Flambe/

As always please LMKWYT

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus

Re: Two new MOCS
I've uploaded some pictures of two new MOCS to my brickshelf account.

The first is a heavy fighter called The Obsidian Claw.  I actually built
this one about a year ago but I never bothered to take pictures until just
recently.  I also MLCadded it so there are several POV renderings of it as
well.  The dat file will be available soon.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Claw/

SWEEEEEEET!!!  :]

KDJ

_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Re: Two new MOCS
I've uploaded some pictures of two new MOCS to my brickshelf account.

The first is a heavy fighter called The Obsidian Claw.  I actually built
this one about a year ago but I never bothered to take pictures until just
recently.  I also MLCadded it so there are several POV renderings of it as
well.  The dat file will be available soon.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Claw/

Cool! Very stealthy. =)

The second MOC is actually a minifigure with a flame thrower backpack.

it's here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Flambe/

I like its interesting design. What is that 1x2 tile on the back from?
Aquazone?

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/lego

Re: Two new MOCS
I like its interesting design. What is that 1x2 tile on the back from?
Aquazone?

Yep. A few of them come with the 6199 Hydro Crystallation Station.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego