 Space / 6542
Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:16:29 GMT

Bryan Hodges wrote:

I've updated my site and changed the name to "Science Briction"  I've put up
a new MOC, the largest thing I've built to date, the Starship Phalanx.  It's
a modified heavy freighter used by a mercenary by the name of Vargo Dawson.

That thing is groovy! =)
Nice work.

--
dataAndrew