 Space / 6515
  Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

I've updated my site and changed the name to "Science Briction" I've put up a new MOC, the largest thing I've built to date, the Starship Phalanx. It's a modified heavy freighter used by a mercenary by the name of Vargo Dawson. I started out trying (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) that, but I like how you did it. I'm going to have to file that away for a later time. Myra made me chuckle. A creative background history for her. :) Your labor droid's head is really intriguing, too. Took me a second to see what you'd used. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) That thing is groovy! =) Nice work. -- dataAndrew (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

The images make it rather hard to tell much about the ship itself, but the overall shape is pretty cool. I tend to do a lot of modular ships myself, as Mark Sandlin would be happy to tell you... I do like the landing gear and the insect-like (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) Thanks, I actually didn't intend to build such a large ship, but after an hour or so of building the back it became apparent that it was going to be neccesary. I decided then to build it in three pieces so that I could concentrate on one (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) Yeah, my camera really sucks... I'm going to get a better one once I get my tax return and as long as I don't get desperate and break down the Phalanx I'll get some better pictures. I'm also going to LDraw it so it'll be available that way (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) <snipped> (...) Hehe.. I understand completely. My freighter is turning out that way.. it was 'supposed' to be just as long as the 4 Falcon/Saucer sections as they are in the pics, but then I opted to lengthen it since I realized I DID have (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)