 Space / 41637
Re: Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Moonbase is dead.  Long live Moonbase.

Please email me at jon@zemi.net if you're interested.

So long as there are even a handful of us building Moonbase, it's not dead. Not
by a longshot.

I always admired your site, Jon. One day I tried to access it and it was not
there. I hadn't realized it had been hacked, of course. But oh, was it ever an
inspiring website.

I suspect I have been absent from LUGNet even longer than yourself. But I never
lost my love for Moonbase, and I know you haven't either. My crater plates, my
blues and my light grays, my trans-yellow elements, are all I hang onto now.
Everything non-spacy I sell via my BrickLink store.

My only problem right now is a building area. Since I'm occupying one of the
rooms of a friend's house, MOC space is tight. But when it comes right down to
it, not even that is really a factor.

So, my fellow Moonbase friends, if any of you elect to take Jon up on his offer
(which I am unable to do at this time), I will do my utmost to give you all the
support in my power.

Let's keep Moonbase going; better than that, let's begin its renaissance.

Pat