 Space / 41633
    Moonbase —Jon Palmer
   Hi. It's been awhile. From what I've seen, Moonbase is more or less dead, and more or less dead at Lego conventions. I suspect that like a lot of building trends, it may have just run its course...which is fine. But I've always felt bad about (...) (15 years ago, 8-Aug-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Moonbase —Matt Bohlmann
     I'm sorry to hear this, Jon. I've always been a huge fan of Moonbase and think it should live on. I'm an editor at Wetpaint, a platform that hosts free wiki sites, and I'd be happy to help you set up a collaborative Moonbase site if you like. It (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase —Ted Godwin
     If we could just get (URL) BrickWiki> up and running again there is a category for Moonbase with some articles already. Off-topic: would it be possible to move BW over to Wetpaint? (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase —Dave Sterling
     (...) Jon: We had a small contingent of moonbase modules at Brickworld 2009. You can see the pictures (URL) on Bill Ward's Flickr Photostream. I think we only had about 5-6 modules, but it was nice to see some people still carrying on with moonbase. (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase —William P. (Pat) Hough
   (...) So long as there are even a handful of us building Moonbase, it's not dead. Not by a longshot. I always admired your site, Jon. One day I tried to access it and it was not there. I hadn't realized it had been hacked, of course. But oh, was it (...) (15 years ago, 13-Aug-09, to lugnet.space)