 Space / 41634
Re: Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:50:10 GMT

I'm sorry to hear this, Jon. I've always been a huge fan of Moonbase and think
it should live on.

I'm an editor at Wetpaint, a platform that hosts free wiki sites, and I'd be
happy to help you set up a collaborative Moonbase site if you like. It would be
my pleasure to make sure Moonbase still has a place to live on, or at least have
a place for everyone to archive their work.

Matt Bohlmann