 Space / 40991
    HAL 9000 —Kelly McKiernan
   (URL) "I enjoy working with humans, and have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission." - HAL 9000 computer, of the spacecraft Discovery. As everyone knows, HAL went whack during the flight to Jupiter and Dave Bowman had to take manual control. Even (...) (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

        Re: HAL 9000 —Rob Hendrix
     (...) that's friggin schweet! -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HAL 9000 —David Koudys
     In lugnet.space, Kelly McKiernan wrote: snip (...) Brilliant! Dave K (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HAL 9000 —John Gerlach
     (...) That would look so awesome on a cubicle wall it makes me wish I still worked in a cubicle!! Love it! JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HAL 9000 —Eric Sophie
     Cool Man! 2010 is one of my fav movies ever. It is one of those movies that I will watch even if it has already started, always! 2001 likewise. I really like that 6x6 clear dish! Thanks for the inside shots, I spotted this on Brickshelf a little (...) (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HAL 9000 —David Simmons
     (...) Aaaah, the sterling beauty of simplicity! I, too, would dearly LOVE instructions so that I can build my own and have it watch me while I build! Dave S. (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HAL 9000 —Phillip Thorne
   Cool. A nice, iconic alternative to the conventional minifig-scale constructs that dominate Space. Let's see -- the eye-lens would be the (URL) 45729 Round dish 6x6 inverted>, in trans-light-blue from the 10030-1 USD Star Destroyer, right? And it (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HAL 9000 —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Thanks to everyone who commented, I appreciate it! (...) You found my secret, yep. (...) OK, by popular demand, and because I needed a reason to reinstall LDraw, I've done my best to whip up an LDR file and render instructions with LPub. Not (...) (17 years ago, 27-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)