 Space / 40782
Re: Spaceship Surface Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:56:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:

I like this quite a bit - it would have come in handy tootling around my Moonbase module (the Alpha-Omega Landing Pad II) for sure!

My two nitpicks are so small I can’t believe I’m bringing them up, but I would have figured the Classic Space scheme to have used grey wheels instead of blue (which would go along with the landing gear color on most Classic spaceships). I also would have moved the rear wheels closer to the front (IOW shorten the wheelbase) so as to more evenly distribute the load being carried (yeah yeah lower gravity and all that but it would just look cooler IMHO :-)).

But feel free to ignore my ramblings and enjoy your well done MOC!! We can never have enough CS styled MOCs around.