 Space / 40780
Re: Spaceship Surface Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Bradford wrote:
I love the classic Space look. I wish I had those yellow windshield pieces.

Wolf,

Another great Classic Space MOC!  Actually this is my favorite (so far) since it
is such a unique concept and very well executed.  I like the idea of a
maintenance transporter for larger spacecraft very well.  As always, you uphold
the Classic Space look spendidly and have created yet another image that might
as well have come from a 1985 LEGO Space catalog!

-Jordan