 Space / 39153
Re: "Bluebell" Assault Gunboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 06:31:53 GMT

Hey Kenn,

Inspired use of the Vorzakh lids!  I'm green with jealousy and speechless
with amazement.  Darn geniuses!  I love the blocky, stocky, thick, wedginess
of it.  Kinda reminds me a bit of the U.S.S. Defiant.  A tough, no-nonsense
bulldog-type ship.  Coolness!

Dave S.

"Kenn Oldham" <oldham@newton.berkeley.edu> wrote in message
The "Bluebell":

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/oldhamk/Space/Bluebell/thumb/b01_with_crew.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Not too maneuverable, but it can zoom...

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=139860>

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/9458>

Enjoy,

Kenn