 Space / 39151
    "Bluebell" Assault Gunboat —Kenn Oldham
   The "Bluebell": (URL) Not too maneuverable, but it can zoom... (2 URLs) Enjoy, Kenn (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: "Bluebell" Assault Gunboat —David Simmons
     Hey Kenn, Inspired use of the Vorzakh lids! I'm green with jealousy and speechless with amazement. Darn geniuses! I love the blocky, stocky, thick, wedginess of it. Kinda reminds me a bit of the U.S.S. Defiant. A tough, no-nonsense bulldog-type (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: "Bluebell" Assault Gunboat —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) I love that thick wedge shape, that's so hard to do with Lego. I like the engines, but I agree with your MOCPages comment, they would look better in recessed housings. Very creative, as usual for you Kenn. Beautiful work. (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)