 Space / 39087
Re: MiG I-135
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:50:40 GMT

I wont say what I think of this moc.

I do suggest you look more into the styling and features of Eastern Block design types. Examples by myself, Chris Giddens, and Lenny Hoffman for example:

Zog 31, by Chris Giddens

Zhukov, Lenny Hoffman

B.A.N.G., Rick Hallman

All of these have key features of Red, lots of it, and shades of grey. The canopies are never colored, always clear or tinted slightly.

Tips and stuff.