 Space / 39086
  MiG I-135

Hello .space! I guess most people around here don't know me since I don't frequent this area of Lugnet. Any way I thought you might be interested in seeing my first Eastern Block (Blok?) themed creation. (URL) Yeah I know it kind of breaks the rules (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: MiG I-135

I wont say what I think of this moc. I do suggest you look more into the styling and features of Eastern Block design types. Examples by myself, Chris Giddens, and Lenny Hoffman for example: (URL) Zog 31, by Chris Giddens (URL) Zhukov, Lenny Hoffman (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MiG I-135

(...) No realy, do. I realize my work needs major well.... work but thats what I meant by: (...) Tell me all the most glaring, n00bish, ridiculous flaws, Even if you can't give me a quick fix for them. No hard fealings I know you were trying to help (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MiG I-135

(...) I'm not Rick, but since you're asking sincerely... this isn't even vaguely EB. There are a number of characteristics that you need to have. Even if you don't have them all, you've got to hit on the major ones. For starters, the major problems: (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MiG I-135

Thanks for the input tony! :-) (by the way I have started from the ground up on a new fighter and will show it once I get the greebles right.) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)