 Space / 37757
Re: Shiny new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Tachikoma Special

Hoverbikes

Fuchikoma Special

Hurricane MkII

Small Arms

BGC Hardsuit 04

Enjoy!

Soren,

Greetings! And, Dang!, you’ve been busy. Okay, so I briefly checked out the Fuchikoma, Hurricane, Tachikoma, and the Small Arms folders last week. Rockin’ creations. However, I didn’t think it appropriate to post without looking at the various pics in larger format and with more time, so I didn’t post. Now i’m trying to do some catch up. And I wanted to say that this:

is money!
Screw that billboard i saw for MINIs with the usage of the phrase “crotch rocket”...I want one of these!

OKay, well back to more reading and viewing. Oh, and I didn’t realize that BGC stood for Bubblegum Crisis and seeing the thumbnails for that chick, my jaw dropped. ;-) ...So i’ll be getting back to you when i see the lovely lady in fuller view. 8-)

- /-\ndrew

PS - Just adding this on here as I was about to post. I hit “UP” to access your main gallery and the “Honda” thumbnail caught my eye. I think it’s kinda funny that your Honda and my Acura (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88178) are contemporary in the way that the real company models are similar in aesthetic, especially when we both designed independently of one another. Great minds think alike (mind you, i’m not saying i can make a BGC character, heh).