 Space / 37658
Re: Shiny new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Tachikoma Special

Hoverbikes

Fuchikoma Special

Hurricane MkII

Small Arms

BGC Hardsuit 04

Enjoy!

Soren

Good gravy Soren! I’ve been watching these moderate on BS and wondered. Wow, you’ve been busy. My fav of the bunch would be the Fuchikima Special with the “eye” done with tubing. Of course the machine gun bursts on the Hurricane are an awesome touch. Details, beautiful details. I’d say you’ve mastered the Anime bug mecha. Damn. How about a UCS version? (I’m sorry I don’t have a lot of constructive criticism, this stuff is just too good. I guess what I’d like to see is now see you push yourself into unknown territory to see what you’d do with it) You know, like two foot tall or something? The Hardsuit is nice, different hands, everything was so beautiful there it stood out to me. Small arms and Hoverbikes, nice touch.

Isn’t it time to do a moonbase diorama or something? You got the filler, how about a moonbase mecha facility for your creations? Just a thought.

Keep it up man. Updated sidebar.

Mark Neumann