 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2447
Subject:
Shiny new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:55:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Tachikoma Special

Hoverbikes

Fuchikoma Special

Hurricane MkII

Small Arms

BGC Hardsuit 04

Enjoy!

Soren

Re: Shiny new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:46:03 GMT

I like the 3 pinchers on the steering wheels for the hands/grabbers of Fuchikoma. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it done that way before.

Fuzzy

Re: Shiny new things