 Space / 35557
Re: Crimson Skies MOC - Tomahawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:10:47 GMT

The Tomahawk looks like a lot of fun. I mean, its overpowered, maneuverable, and fairly well armed, what more could you want? It definitely has an interceptor feel to it. I really like the huge engine, and the color scheme is quite stylish. My only complaint is the tailfins, I don’t think they should be upside down and backwards like that. It just looks to weak to me. But other than that its a nice MOC!

Chris McNamee