 Space / 35553
    Crimson Skies MOC - Tomahawk —Theodore Sammis II
   Been many a month since I've posted, or built much of anything, decided to get back on the horse with a little Crimson Skies action, though .space is my prefered place, which is why I'm cross-posting. So, here's the Tomahawk (URL) And the (URL) full (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC - Tomahawk —Chris McNamee
   The Tomahawk looks like a lot of fun. I mean, its overpowered, maneuverable, and fairly well armed, what more could you want? It definitely has an interceptor feel to it. I really like the huge engine, and the color scheme is quite stylish. My only (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC - Tomahawk —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) Glad you liked most of it anyway ;) Wasn't sure if the color scheme would work out, initially wanted more dark grey and less black, but we work with what we have eh? And as for the tailfins... I've (URL) done> them (URL) before> and I'll (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)