 Space / 35554
Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 02:52:43 GMT

Congradulations winners! Thankyou Tim and Kevin for running the contest, especially with those prizes. I would probably have never built some of the stuff I did, especially the transformer, if it were not for the competition. The goldmine in ideas from all of the bots entered in the contest is a prize unto itself.

God bless,

Bill Pfund