 Space / 35559
35558  |  35560
Subject:
Jamie, how did you do that?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:16:20 GMT

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=92441

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/Droids/DomeBot/thumb/domebot1.j
pg_thumb.jpg>>
Jamie Neufeld and the Dome Bot! ¬¬

I hadn't seen this entry before, and yet I can clearly see why you both
chose this one, even though I haven't even looked at the rest of the
entries.  This bot is awesome!  My space helmet's off to you, Jamie!

I'm totally stumped by the ring piece.  Tell me what it is so I can make my
own!

DinosaurDave