 Space / 35555
Re: Secret A Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
   Recently I saw an announcement of some bots made with the 4097 designerset. That reminds me of this alternate 4097 bot I made a little while ago....

Secret A Bot: ‘Will you let me do my own story now please!! That you put me in some bad looking clothes is one, but by presenting me to others I’m so ashamed you have put on these clothes! As a Secret A Bot I have to wear some fancy suit, how else could I do my Secret A job properly?!! So I apologize for that creator who made me and these stupid colorful clothes... He’d better watch out or else I’ll use my flamegun!’

Well okay I think Secret A is right about the clothes, but I didn’t have any other useful parts in the 4097 set. I think he’ll be embarassed if I send him in for the bot contest, if that’s still allowed anyway...

Nathanael

Nice Bot; It looks like it would be right home with the space hippies (explaining the modest fire from the “flamethower”) Good pics as well

-NB