 Space / 34265
Re: So I was building a robot...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 03:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
   Very nice job! It has the real funny characteristic elements of a butler, small legs, funny head. Does the butler has a girlfriend yet? Your model reminds me of a funny model I have made a while ago with some bricks I picked up, but so far didn’t present her. Maybe she could be the cleaner in the same house... I’ll see if I can dig some pics of her or else take some.

Nathanael

Aw geez, you want me to make a French Maidbot:)? A tempting idea...and I’d like to see your robot...

Oooh La La! Now that would be groovy. Do it. It is a moral imperative.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com