 Space / 34197
Re: So I was building a robot...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 04:36:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   and I ended up with this:

And then I thought, he looks like a butler, so I present RoboJeeves.

You can go here after moderation.

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno, .Space Paparazzi and a whole bunch of other titles:)

Ha! Cool! Insure that Dr. Terrible doesn’t botjack him and turn him from domestic servant into a weapon of mass confusion.

-G

LOL! RoboJeeves has botjacking insurance from Lloyds of London...or is it his legs are insured? Well, something like that:)

And Dr. Terrible better have a better insurance policy before he messes with RoboJeeves!

Joe .Space Paparazzi, who’s going to BrickFest 2004 Washington DC!