 Space / 32735
32734  |  32736
Subject:
.space just got a whole lot freakier....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:16:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings, evil persons.

Here at Evil Inc., we are proud to launch our newest product line: Cyborgs

Sleek and sexy, the BrainBot is perfect assassination cyborg, with the mind of a killer and a body of steel! Buy now and receive a free gun! Now only 2,000 credits! requires 20 AA batteries not included, some assembly required

Want to wage a war with your mailman or neighbor? Well now you can with this Cyborg, equipped with all terrain treads, tracking systems and laser! Now only 2,500 credits! may cause sudden and painful death, use under adult supervision

Want to impress your guests with your superior knowledge and expertise? Now you can with the Dometop, the smartest cyborg ever! Only 2,000 credits! available in green, blue and gold models, please add 500 credits for shipping

This born killer is ready to kick some butt, just say the word and it’ll do whatever you command! 3,00 credits warning: Spydur may destroy owner if not oiled enough, Evil Inc. will not be held responsible for your stupidness

All cyborgs can be found here.

Mwhahahahahahah.