 Space / 32838
Re: .space just got a whole lot freakier....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, evil persons.

Here at Evil Inc., we are proud to launch our newest product line: Cyborgs

snip

   All cyborgs can be found here.

Mwhahahahahahah.

So, did you brainwash whoever you stuck in that brain-bot body? Is he your slave? Brain’s without bodies still have rights!

Evil Inc. doesn’t give up company secrets easily.

   Seriously though, I really like the way you did the joints on the brain-bot, very flexible. I also am keen on the laser eye-piece thing on the bot with the treads.

Resistance Is Futile.

Mwhahahahahah!