 Space / 32438
Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:29:22 GMT

Thanks : )
I've added a few more Ldraw files to my brickshelf gallery including a
half-TEU which is 8x8 with the end covers removed.  Several people
mentioned it would be useful so here you go:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/TEU/half-teu.jpg

Gallery after moderation:

I'm still working on a locomotive and a crane ...

Jeff Findley wrote:
Jason, I really like all of this.  As always, keep up the great work!