 Space / 32352
Re: The Slick Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Here’s Slick Octan in his racer, the Slick Brick. And before you start, I know it isn’t Octan colors. Read the page for the explanation if you care.

I don’t post here often, but I loved this MOC. I love the methods you used to achieve studlessness (SNOT instead of tiles).

I was digging it through the first 12 pictures, but number 13, the landing gear, is what got me to reply. The way it is concealed is simply amazing. It was one of those instances where my jaw actually dropped. The cockpit is also great, with so much crammed into such a small space.

Very original idea with the engines, but I don’t really like the engines themselves. They seem too bland compared to the rest of the creation. Of course, it’s hard to do anything too exciting within the confines of a 2x2 cylinder.

To sum up: excellent.

~Kevin Blocksidge

PS: Construction pics would be excellent as well