 Space / 32145
Re: Ka-95 "Sokolica" Assault Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   Greetings comrades of the Eastern Block. If you have been on the front lines with our recent actions to liberate the poor peoples of the Tollan and Liandra colonies, you may have seen this ship buzzing through the skies!

Comrades, may I present the Ka-95 Sokolica!

Wow! What a cool looking ship! I REALLY like the non-conventional shape and the vector thrusters...it’s easy to see a few of these cricling a drop zone firing off their weapons.

Great job!

Joe Meno .Space Paparazzi!