 Space / 32144
32143  |  32145
Subject:
Ka-95 "Sokolica" Assault Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:38:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings comrades of the Eastern Block. If you have been on the front lines with our recent actions to liberate the poor peoples of the Tollan and Liandra colonies, you may have seen this ship buzzing through the skies!

Comrades, may I present the Ka-95 Sokolica!

Please make sure and take a tour of this vessel here, as you may not get another chance, unless you are under fire.